BioShock: Infinite Delayed Again; Now to March 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
Kudos for the developer not rushing a game. I despise developers that release a huge collection of critical patches the second the game is officially for sale.

SmileyTPB1

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2006
I disagree. Put in late nights, take away their other video games, crack the whip. Whatever is necessary to get it right AND on time.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]SmileyTPB1[/nom]I disagree. Put in late nights, take away their other video games, crack the whip. Whatever is necessary to get it right AND on time.[/citation]

Not all successes come from endless overtime...

D

Deleted member 217926

I agree. A game like Bioshock is as much art as anything and you can't rush good art.

I agree with the others above. Companies are already putting out too many BETA style releases. You know games that need patching everyday after release for the next month.

Take the time to get the game out right. I don't much like being a beta tester after paying for a game.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
just so you all know, the decision to delay the game was because of the guy they got from epic, not an in house guy...

what that says i dont know, apparently the game is done, and all they are doing now is polishing it, whether thats true or not i dont know.

Anaxamenes

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2010
I don't mind waiting for a good product. I also don't mind if the developers get some sleep once in awhile, because good work life balance means happier developers which means more creativity and better products.

chewy1963

Honorable
May 9, 2012
[citation][nom]Anaxamenes[/nom]I don't mind waiting for a good product. I also don't mind if the developers get some sleep once in awhile, because good work life balance means happier developers which means more creativity and better products.[/citation]

Ya Happy Cows make better cheese :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.