From: chris karamas [mailto:ckaramas@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:04 PM
To: Support
Subject: Re: << BIOSTAR Technical Support Request FORM >>

LOOK TOOLBAG,, RUN MY RAM

From: Support <support@biostar-usa.com>
To: 'chris karamas' <ckaramas@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:00 PM

See attached pictures, can work as 1866 speed. However your case may not be specific to the configuration we have as memory manufacturers keeps changing. Recommend that you contact Gskill for assistance.

support@biostar-usa.com
626-581-1055 menu select 2

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.