Question (Biostar z270 gt8) Computer can't boot and keep endless self restarting.

May 5, 2019
It used to be normally before I re-paste thermal my CPU.
My 5 rgb fan become dark everytime i trying to start my computer and before it first restart itself the bios post code appeal as 4F and then it reatart endlessly but after first restart it's show inly code : 19
I don't really know what that's mean but I don't think it's a RAM problem because it's occured before with code : 55 and i didn't do anything to my ram before these error. Just my CPU and my case fan as I understand right now.
One clue is RGB Hub is in the bad shape and can't perform RGB light (only white LED light) but it still working so I still use it a little bit longer.
I'm not sure it's about my PSU or not !? (Corsair VS 550) or I just broke my cpu but i do tried re install it another twice but cant fix.
I also tried to replace and install ram.
I'll try your suggestion thank you :(

Firstly, i would do clear cmos.
Unplug the psu, remove the battery, press hold power button for 30s, then plug back battery and plug psu.
now remove all ram sticks and see if it gives error for no ram.
Then plug one ram stick and see if it boots, if not try other slots with one ram stick and repeat.

Reactions: AutWarawut
May 5, 2019
Update !
Now i can run my PC (seem like normally)
I did these : Loose / untight cpu cooler a little but , gently shaked cpu cooler. and then it surprisingly work!
I just acknowledge that after re paste cpu I attached cpu cooler way too tight than i should.
Can i change my subject, now I'm becoming nervous .... is cpu socket just bend/broke ? should this let more damaging to my rig.
by the way thanks to RememberThe5th for help ^^

TRENDING THREADS