Biostar's First 'Gaming' Mouse? Ten Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I'd consider it a 'gaming' mouse but so long as it lasts awhile, fits comfortably and doesn't completely suck (missed clicks etc) it's not a bad looking basic mouse. Better than most of the cheapos that come prepacked with a system, kind of like a knock off apple mouse. For $10, can't really complain if all someone needs is a basic mouse.

Achoo22

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
I don't understand the issue regarding the difference in sensor DPI sensitivity and mouse rating. Aren't they almost always different, with the mouse's higher DPI ratings being derived via DSP trickery?

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
Which is worse a avago 3050 or 5050. My back up mouse was has a avago 3050 sensor and is 2400 dpi was pretty decent till I got a Roccat kone pure military with mouse pad in a flash sale for between 25-30 bucks. If the 5050 is worse than the 3050 there are cheap Chinese brand mouses better. Just did some googling pixart who owns avago now doesen't even list the 5050 under gaming where as the 3050 is entry level gaming they have the 5050 under wired mouses. Yeah compared their specs this thing is a piece of junk. If you want a entry level gaming mouse get a mouse with a 3050 sensor. Or wait till a 3090 sensor mouse or PMW3310H mouse is on sale both are extremely great mouse sensors. the 5050 is a office mouse sensor period.

Status
Not open for further replies.