BioWare Co-Founder Greg Zeschuk Returns To Gaming Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Always Always Always wipe the hdd of new consumer machines and reinstall windows... always. If you don't have a clean windows disk then make sure the machine you buy sends you the oem install disk (their 'reinstall' disk just reinstall the crapware).

f-14

Distinguished
interesting game concept, can't wait for it to be applied to driving " 10 points for hitting that old lady " 60 points for the lady with the stroller of twins " " 2k points for the olympic hurdler" "1350 million points for the F-35 JSF"

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
interesting game concept, can't wait for it to be applied to driving " 10 points for hitting that old lady " 60 points for the lady with the stroller of twins " " 2k points for the olympic hurdler" "1350 million points for the F-35 JSF"
No, the 1350 million points is if you can dismount your vehicle, swap to a sniper rifle and headshot the other driver, and jump back into your vehicle while on a high-speed chase. :)

dmb77

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
I'll paraphrase Mr.Zeschuk . " I just got tired of spending thousands of hours creating games just to have snot nosed whiny **tches complain and protest about every little thing"

shriganesh

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
I will never recommend Lenovo to anyone. I'd helped my 4 or 5 of friends to get lonvo laptops. Now that's not gonna happen anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.