BioWare Releases Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
The game looks awesome,"I Will Show You True Power!"

BTW I'm really starting to like HTML5,most of the video's I open play in HTML5 now.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
My favorite game of the last decade is getting a sequel with every last aspect of the game improved.... *looks up to the sky in awe* They said you didn't exist, but I kept faith. Times were sometimes hard, but I believed in you! And now, when I've almost lost the last strand of hope, you do something amazing like this! Thank you!, THANK YOU, SANTA!

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
i'm buying this game tomorrow, even though (it's been leaked online for a week now), trust me, if u still don't like the trailer it doesn't matter u won't be able to stop playing the game.

9.9/10 {very small bugs regarding sound and getting stuck in the environment} i'm sure the patch for those small bugs will be released tomorrow with the game. (WINK WINK)

lejay

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]My favorite game of the last decade is getting a sequel with every last aspect of the game improved.... [/citation]
Would be an unusual trilogy without at least a sequel :)

dragunover

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Man the day when actual gameplay looks like that! I'll be busy playing BF Bad Company 2 PC Beta for the next 30 days to care much about this maybe at a later date.[/citation]
Hm? I'm playing it on maxed out settings, looks like that

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]dragunover[/nom]Hm? I'm playing it on maxed out settings, looks like that[/citation]

i know its epic man, they'll find out soon enough. also weird how i they limited texture settings, im just glad i have x16 AA on.

G

Thought the trailer was stupid and the graphics looked weak.

They appeared to be going for a serious emotional reaction like that of the Gears of War commercial of 2007.

I thought it was weak in comparison. Didn't care. Unlike the attention grabbing Gears of War ad.

Watch it on youtube still. You decide.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
My download should be done by the time I'm off work tomorrow...

I'm hoping for three things:
- Better plot.
- More blue alien sex (interactive orgy maybe? Sheppard grabs the front and Wrex takes the backdoor while my second colourful hot alien helps out).
- We don't hear Fox bitching about 'fully interactive full nudity sex scenes in a kids game', when it isn't for kids, only showed a little side boob (nothing compared to those PETA adds) and isn't interactive at all.

A man can hope, can't he?

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Jung[/nom]HYYYYPE[/citation]I think you might have hit the nail on the head. This has happened numerous times throughout gaming history. Especially on the Atari.

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
The dialogue in this trailer seems so stilted. The game might be great but as a cinematic work (which many games are lately), I think they could have paid more attention to script writing.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Have to find out about the DRM. If it has install limits and online activation required like the first one they can keep it.[/citation]

From the Bioware forums:
"Digital Rights Management (DRM) - The boxed/retail PC version of Mass Effect 2 will use only a basic disk check and it will not require online authentication. This is the same method as Dragon Age: Origins. Digital versions will use the retailers protection system."

jonnyboyC

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
I watched this on Ign a few days ago... but man this trailer got me so pumped for the game that pretty much pre-ordered the game 4 minutes later on steam. Bio ware knows what's it doing i actually got the first mass effect on steam back in october because it got a good score and was pretty cheap only $20 what a deal that was. And based on the ign review this game is pretty much better in everyone way. I'm so excited for it to be done downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS