BioWare Reveals Mass Effect 2 Story Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Don't forget Star Wars: The Old Republic, which might just be out in 2010.

Amongst my fellow MMO-addicts it's something of the holy grail already.

G

And all BioWare.

I would think that as far as the western hemisphere is concerned they're the number one RPG studio. I've tried to come up with a bad game they've made and came up short. In fact, I can't even come up with a mediocre game.

No, I don't work for them in case anyone wants to know. :p

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I hope the PC port isn't complete junk...

I liked the first game, so much that I even bought it after pirating it. nIf all goes well, maybe I'll do it again.

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
my friend is a major Star Wars fan, but after seeing the EPIC-NESS that is MassEffect, he bows down to bioware and all that is its goodness.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I am so excited for this game. If they can keep the greatness of the first and iron out some of the sticky spots (*ahem* 2 minute elevator rides *ahem*), I'm sold.

amnotanoobie

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
[citation][nom]D_Kuhn[/nom]The only problem with Mass Effect 1 was the crappy interface port to PC, ruined the immersion with it's weird non-fps control - still better than console but not as good as it could have been. [/citation]

I think they did a good job at porting it to PC compared to the likes of Rainbow 6 Vegas and GTA4, it didn't have any graphical or gameplay issues to my knowledge. Also I think the controls were good enough, mouse, WSAD, and the inventory key and I was all set.

I guess you can't please everybody.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Please Bioware, listen and do not ruin Mass Effect 2 like you did the first one with Draconian DRM. You are doing right with Dragon Age, disk check only, keep up the trend with Mass Effect 2. Also stay the hell away from Microsoft and their piece of crap Games for Windows Live and their DRM fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS