Bioware Shows Off 'Mass Effect Andromeda' Trailer At EA Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

papaspud

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2012
I can't wait for this game, I absolutely love ME- all of them, and the trailer for BF1 looks really good, EA is trying to step their game up a little.

Jalapenoman

Honorable
Feb 3, 2015
I just watched the video. WOW That looks amazing. I hope the in game footage is just as good. I cannot wait to get this game

G

ME trilogy was is and it will be one of the best games i ever played. Looking forward this one. I love that EA is not trying to milk any story with Shepperd but going little bit back in past exploring ME worlds. :D

Caanis Lupus

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014
EA, this alone causes me to pause on getting excited. I really hope Bioware can pull this off despite EA. Loved the first ME, was ok with the second ME, passed on the 3rd ME after seeing the Prothean as a DLC at launch, and that all the build up on making choices that would lead to different endings, coming down to the color of the explosions at the end...

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
"first Mass Effect game for today’s consoles"

I really hope they don't bail on PC gamers and make this a console port like the first 2. The 3rd was a massive improvement in playability for PC, but that can easily be undone if they aren't building the game with it in mind.

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
"EA, this alone causes me to pause on getting excited"

Agreed...I was really let down by the hype for DA:I, hopefully BW/EA get their act together for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.