bit torrent not responding>>>>....

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerkaze

Reputable
Sep 3, 2015
iam using bit torrent in my computer for the past 3 years without any issues. but now a day bit torrent or u torrent is not responding in my pc. so i tried to uninstalled it then again i installed but iam having the same problem. i just googled it but they are saying many things to over come this problem and i tried every thing possible but still i dont know how to fix it...........

americanbrian

Distinguished
Hmm, well he is not asking for help with pirating specifically. He is asking for help with a peer to peer file distribution program ,which I admit is famous for being used for piracy, but has other non-piracy uses as well. Such as sharing/distributing your own works for free instead of paying to host it on a server.

Maybe a mod can weigh in here to make the call.

americanbrian

Distinguished
Well I don't think that is your call to make sir. I don't know what "trust" has to do with a user asking a question. Trusting the answers to a question is a different story. We have a scoring system to help people judge that.

Anyway, I am sure a mod can come in and clarify what I think is a grey area.

killerkaze

Reputable
Sep 3, 2015
iam just asking why bit torrent is not responding in my pc. if you know the answer just answer it because iam not asking you how to download the pirate copy of something using torrent. iam just asking you why its not responding.

....You're right in that matter, we need a mod here....
And here I am. In ALL cases innocence is presumed until evidence proves otherwise. The question asked was about a piece of software, that yes, is most often used to pirate, but, is also used for perfectly legal purposes. There was no intimation that this was for nefarious purposes so please keep the comments about piracy to yourselves.

PS: Keep it civil

To the question at hand. What specific Bittorrent client are you running, and what are your system specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.