News Bitcoin Flies To Over $44k After Tesla Purchases $1.5 Billion in BTC

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
more than $70 billion added to bitcoin marketcap with the news. Small up swing to other coins but miniscule compared to bitcoin which is puzzling.

Giroro

Splendid
Between this and Tesla freely giving their IP to the Chinese government, I'm pretty glad I'm not an investor in Tesla.
GM makes more cars in any given year than Tesla has made in their entire history. So Tesla really doesn't hold much of value for investors to liquidate when the momentum bubble pops - which will be sometime in the next 2 years when the fastest Chinese competitor starts selling perfect Tesla clones and a dozen smaller companies start to Control+V Tesla's self-driving tech into their current lines of vehicles.
But hey, I'm sure the crypto pump-and-dump scheme is a totally sustainable and will remain legal for a long time. The current administration probably doesn't have any interest in regulating or taxing the crypto market.

Reactions: gg83 and Krotow

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
I really thought the bottom would have dropped out by now. All these big firms will take their money out and the little guys will loose big. History usually repeats itself. Its just hard to predict when

Reactions: Phaaze88
Apr 19, 2021
1 btc is almost 60k$ ! Thank you, Elon Musk! Bitcoin was always my favorite cryptocurrency, and I always believed that it's going to grow a lot! I have already earned 4 bitcoins on btc gambling, but I am not going to cash them out. My goal is to earn enough bitcoin and buy a lambo on it. Fortunately, btc grows, and basically, I am earning money every day from nothing. A lambo costs 7 bitcoins, and I already got 4, so I am really close to my dream!

Last edited: