Bitdefender Anti Virus Pro

allansusan2

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2010
:bounce::bounce::bounce: Hi The World:

Could anyone out there who has this program installed on their computer tell me if this program checks incoming and outgoing e-mails?

If I set a financial institution up in SafePay in Bitdefender; it works all right. However; if I set up that financial institution with an Icon on my Desktop; this particular institution should come up in Safepay. However; it does not; why is this?

I await the courtesy of your reply,

Allan

RAZER Gamer

Reputable
May 27, 2015
I'm not sure what the problem is and I have never had/used Bit defender as my antivirus so I can't help there. But I would change the antivirus to something a lot better.

The magazine Computer Active (which I get every 2 weeks posted to me) has done about 3 antivirus tests and all of them show that Kaspersky Internet Security blocks around 98% of the viruses/malware. In 2nd place was Norton Internet Security which blocks around 96/97% of viruses and malware and in 3rd was ESET Smart Security/Antivirus. Bitdefender didn't do too badly but was behind many other antivirus software. It was even behind the free antivirus Avast!

So please think about this and maybe when the licence runs out for Bitdefender Pro, swap your antivirus to a much more secure and better one.

Link to Computer Active:
http://www.computeractive.co.uk/

Hope this helps :)