Question Bitdefender Total Security +VPN Premium Bundle, trustworthy?

Sep 1, 2019
Now that i finished to build my PC i want to get a total protection antivirus/malware suite + VPN to protect it.

I am sure about buying the full suite (Total security) by Bitdefender (which seems the best on the market) but i was wondering if it is also worth getting their VPN Premium in bundle (total cost € 64,90 instead of €109).

It would be good to have everything controlled by one software, but i am not sure about the quality/security of their VPN.

In alternative i will buy ExpressVPN (which is much more expensive though).

What do you think?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The Bitdefender VPN is great for the whole package, maybe a little slow - but secure.
If you're using this on a secure home network, a VPN is less needed. Typically a VPN is used for circumventing geo-restrictions or securing data being sent to distance or unsecure networks. But that's your choice.

Personally I pay for Bitdefender Total Security and then NordVPN separately for the devices I require a VPN on.

Encryption+

Upstanding
Sep 26, 2019
With everything that's coming out about Nord right now, I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. When it comes to VPN's like everything else you get what you pay for, and the cheap one's like Nord, Express and PIA are virtually never secure as people are finding out from what's happend with Nord. This site is a good one for you to read before making a selection, read the section on the difference between VPN providers. This is another good one that has some useful articles on VPN's to stay away from.