BitFenix Prodigy M Now Available In Multiple Colors; Windowed Side Panels Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merry_Blind

Reputable
Jul 10, 2014
From the picture, it looks like the windowed side panel gets rid of the USB ports, Power Button, Headphone jack, etc. What's up with that?

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
From the picture, it looks like the windowed side panel gets rid of the USB ports, Power Button, Headphone jack, etc. What's up with that?
Good catch. Not sure what's going on. I believe the side panels are swappable so it's possible that they're on the other side of the case but that doesn't seem like a great solution either.

copy_run_start

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Good catch. Not sure what's going on. I believe the side panels are swappable so it's possible that they're on the other side of the case but that doesn't seem like a great solution either.

The blue version has the side panel completely off, that's not the window. The green version is oriented with its front face right and its back facing left, so it's not the same side as the USB, headphone, etc. The panels will be the same more than likely.

copy_run_start

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
The blue version has the side panel completely off, that's not the window. The green version is oriented with its front face right and its back facing left, so it's not the same side as the USB, headphone, etc. The panels will be the same more than likely.

Actually no, I'm wrong.

lp231

Splendid
I think I might have solved where is the power/reset, on the ones with the side panel window.
Actually when you buy one of these color Prodigy M, it does not come with a side panel window. The side panel window is a accessory for those who want it. So if you buy one, the panel with the button has to be installed on the other side.
http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/news/show/110,bitfenix-releases-new-prodigy-m-colors/

I really hope that you can switch the panels.... my tower is on my right. Oh well, I'd probably deal if not, but does anyone know one way or the other? I think their prodigy line would be just fine if they put the darn usb and whatnot at the top like everyone else :\

vajoiner

Reputable
May 18, 2014
yes, you can switch the panel sides. i have 2 windows with mobo side plexi replaced with demciflex. (i moved the power/reset to the top and other stuff) these windows are much bigger and symmetrical. i may replace what ive got.

Status
Not open for further replies.