Black area- res not filling screen

JacksonMeyers

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
I cant seem to get the native res on my hdtv its and insignia 32 inch full 1080p led display. has 3 hdmi slots all differently labeled one is DVI, have tried all 3 though ( i use a dvi cord then a hdmi adapter to go to the tv.) the native res was fine and looked beautiful until i installed amd graphics for my card. radeon 7770 an asus model
anyways i have used the scaling option in ccc,,, it works to an extent but doesn't look as good as it could,,, and should please help this is really annoying have tried multiple driver versions aswell
ty
jackson meyers

JacksonMeyers

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014

- yes i have tried the ccc scaling but the outcome is still subpar from what it looked like before the drivers when. everything was sharp before.
and ive tried mutliple versions of ccc aswell when i uninstall the drivers to try a different version it looks good again.
adjusting the res in cp does the same thing cus ccc is still overriding the res controls... other res' fill the screen but 1080 is native... (should be) and it doesn't

JacksonMeyers

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
i looked through the tv settings and turned off the overscan default setting then used scaling in ccc it looks much better still not what it was but i can handle this until what im assuming is a driver issue is resolved