Black flickering screen

Agent_Sin

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
When i start up my laptop it starts to flicker on and off. It sounds like its running fine, but the screen stays at a grey color. No cursor is present at all. Ive tried to reboot in recovery but it stays the same. I cant see what im doing. Im at a dead end right now. Hoping someone can help me.

Agent_Sin

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
Well i fixed it. Removed the storage drive and turned it on. It sent me to some sort of bios config. At the very last tab(save and exit i think) their was an option to restore. I selected that and exited. Only to brought back to the same place. I re-inserted the storage drive while my laptop was still running. And went back to the last tab and noticed that the option i chose wasnt their. I hit exit and it started up with something different. The logo appeared along with some text at the very bottom. Just above the swirling dots. Said configuring i think. It later gave me a blue screen saying it could load previous prosses. It gave me the options to cancel or restore. I hit restore. Went back to the logo screen and waited about 5 min. Just like that it started running just like it used to. Desperation really helped me on this one :)