Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Graphic card deals 2014?

chaosorochi

Reputable
Oct 28, 2014
Thank you for reading I'm planning on getting the GTX 970 during this time and I was wondering if any of you know the best place to buy graphic cards and such with the best Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals? Any site or real world store in mind? I live near a micro center so those options are open. So in essence, where are the best deals for Graphic cards?

Solution
You best bet is likely to be to scan any and all available Black Friday/Cyber Monday ads that are released before hand for what you're looking for and make plans accordingly. You can use a site like Slick Deals to track/scan released Black Friday ads.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
You best bet is likely to be to scan any and all available Black Friday/Cyber Monday ads that are released before hand for what you're looking for and make plans accordingly. You can use a site like Slick Deals to track/scan released Black Friday ads.

-Wolf sends

Solution

chaosorochi

Reputable
Oct 28, 2014
Yeah I was trying to go with the MSI model which seems to be the most popular and of the better ones in noise and cooling as well good OC. But the EVGA one is pretty good as well.