Black Friday deals for VPN/Security products 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Harley

Reputable
Dec 21, 2016
Hi all..

I am looking for some major Black Friday Discounts on the aforementioned products. I usually purchase security products around this time of the year because of mega discounts and all. But unfortunately I haven't got any good deal yet except for one. I am actively searching for vpn deals and security products. I am currently using Eset protection and the sub will end in a week. I have been very content with the quality of the service. Thinking of renewing it but it will cost me good amount if I do it manually directly from Eset website.

Same goes for a VPN. Currently have Nord and Cyberghost. All expiring on the last day of this month.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
go buy an amazon/walmart, or other gift card from the convenience store for whatever value you want.
create a temporary e-mail address somewhere for true anonymity and use it for the transaction. go to PIA and they will accept the gift card as payment, they will e-mail the credentials and length of time to you purchased.
done.

Jun 9, 2018
You need to wait till the day, don't be hasty. Try buying PureVPN this time they have ozone and gravity security features as a plus, never had to test it but it's good have them there.

anajames

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
I think this is the most economical deal PureVPN gives you a special 88% discount on the monthly pricing for the yearly plan. This lowers the pricing from $1.32 all the way to $79.

To avail this deal visit here=> https://www.bestvpn.co/black-friday-vpn-deals-2018/

MasterChief86

Honorable
Dec 13, 2016

Yeah a lot of providers now offer huge discounts on their plans. maybe they'll be free in a few but in the meanwhile, discounts and offers are the best we have. I've renewed my annual plan just a couple of days ago but saw this after I checked out (the irony). It's USD 80 for 5-years. Nonetheless, if anyone is into it, do read out the policies and if possible, contact their support to clear up everything before committing to it. The BF offer is live atm.

https://www.ivacy.com/lifetime-vpn/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS