Black Friday @ Miami

SeiMaiNeime

Reputable
Nov 11, 2014
Hi folks, sorry for the stupid question but I'm going to stay for 4 days (business) in Miami, during that time will be the Black Friday.
I'm not sure what to do, buying things Online before it starts or buying at street stores.

If the best thing to do is buying at street, where I can find the best prices?

Thx folks!

Solution
Go to blackfriday.com for the released ads and prices. Your best bet is to go to tigerdirect store nearby for pc parts (there are some scattered around the area). For the ultrabook either go to best buy, office max, office depot, or target. There might be a few other stores as well. Good luck.

I would avoid Walmart like the plague. Its the worst black friday place to go to.

Also pretty much expect everything to be shipped to you the week after black friday.

USAFRet

Titan
"before it starts"

You already missed the 'before'. Amazon and Walmart started last week.

For the prime holiday shopping experience, you have to factor in several conditions.
What is it you want?
Where is it available.?
Will that particular item be on sale?
Will it be less expensive in the store or online?
Is everything you want available at one store, or do you have to cruise around town to different ones?
What will the lines be like?
What will the traffic be like?
Do you want to haul all that junk around all day long?
How will you get it home after your business trip?

Or, you could sit in your hotel room or at home, clicky clicky, and let the nice man in the brown truck bring you stuff.

Black Friday is merely a marketing term for random sales between Halloween and mid-January. Don't get sucked into the hype.

(Don't answer those questions. My holiday shopping is done with 1 finger. Actually 2, but we won't mention the other one)

SeiMaiNeime

Reputable
Nov 11, 2014
Hey bro, thanks for your answer.
I have 2 'free days' for shopping, i'm going to buy an ultrabook (don't know which one yet... top U$ 1200), a gamer pc and some PS4 games...
Amazon and Walmart for me would be fine... So, now the prices are already almost the same? Buying in the internet while I'm there is a problem cause I don't know how much and how long the shipping will be..
Gaming products (like monitors, graphic card...) i never found on street stores, only amazon..

HertzKnight

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Go to blackfriday.com for the released ads and prices. Your best bet is to go to tigerdirect store nearby for pc parts (there are some scattered around the area). For the ultrabook either go to best buy, office max, office depot, or target. There might be a few other stores as well. Good luck.

I would avoid Walmart like the plague. Its the worst black friday place to go to.

Also pretty much expect everything to be shipped to you the week after black friday.

Solution