Black friday PC build

Solution
Purchase your components when you're ready to. Don't bother waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Rarely are any of the items they offer for sale, components you'd want in your computer.

-Wolf sends

Edit: As for the build, I don't see any issues.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Purchase your components when you're ready to. Don't bother waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Rarely are any of the items they offer for sale, components you'd want in your computer.

-Wolf sends

Edit: As for the build, I don't see any issues.

Solution
Imagine it like this,
during cyber monday/black friday, role a dice for each components you need and want and compatible.
Let say you need only: proc, mainboard, ram kit, psu, ssd, hdd, case..in total of 7 items.
Role a dice 7 times, if you get 7x6 in a row. You get your PC. Remember you have only 1 chance!

Oct 31, 2018

Haha, I mean, the last year was 100 eur discount on a 1TB ssd, if I'm lucky to get one like that I'd be happy with myself

Oct 31, 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately I have already waited a pretty long time for this, so I'm just saying why not just wait 3 more weeks to see it with my eyes that they're not going to be any drastic discounts. Would you agree with this?

As for the build, is there anything you would pick different? I'm not the best at choosing hardware tbh and that's why I'm looking for some advice

Finding compatible parts (all the parts) during black friday is quite hard, even if you are already highly flexible and willing to use anything you can find.
You can however simply hunt for things you might want,you need to be flexible, try your luck and if you miss somethings get those with normal prices after the black friday/cyber monday.