Black friday sales? What to look out for this year?

Zak Browning

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
I wanna build another PC now but Im wondering if I should wait until black friday.

I normally just buy everything off Amazon but historically have there been cheaper places, or does Amazon tend to slash any prices?

Im needing all parts so what are some deals I should look out?

Solution
I'm doing a high end gaming build and I decided not to wait and I've been getting pretty deep discounts on both Newegg and Amazon. Newegg is running a pretty good "Black November" sale right now and I picked up this: SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD for under $50. But if you can wait I think that what your're going to a lot of good deals after Thanksgiving.

But to answer your question I think PSU's, MOBO's and maybe some of the lower end GPU's like the GTX 1050 and 1060 going on sale. I'm not so sure about seeing any significant cuts beyond what you see right now on the 1070 or 1080. But I could be wrong.

Jeff Kaos

Distinguished
I'm doing a high end gaming build and I decided not to wait and I've been getting pretty deep discounts on both Newegg and Amazon. Newegg is running a pretty good "Black November" sale right now and I picked up this: SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD for under $50. But if you can wait I think that what your're going to a lot of good deals after Thanksgiving.

But to answer your question I think PSU's, MOBO's and maybe some of the lower end GPU's like the GTX 1050 and 1060 going on sale. I'm not so sure about seeing any significant cuts beyond what you see right now on the 1070 or 1080. But I could be wrong.

Solution