[SOLVED] Black/Green screen crash-HDMI cable?Monitor?problem

May 28, 2020
Hi.I recently build up my pc Ryzen 3 3200g with vega graphics card,8gb ddr4 3200mhz,b450 aorus mobo,corsair cx 430w psu,and in last time no matter that im playing games or watching youtube or doing something random the screen goes sometimes solid black or green.There is no overheating problems,all of the components are new builded except PSU and Monitor.It can happen once a day and sometimes more.I solve that by unplugging the HDMI cable out of PC or Monitor and plugging it back.It is very irritating.I think that this is or bad HDMI cable or faulty PSU or monitor i dont know??

Solution
When you plug the cable back in is your computer still doing what it was doing when it went green/black? E.g. if it crashes while you are watching a youtube video, is the video still playing while the screen is green/black? Do you hear any Windows notification sounds of disconnected/connected hardware?

Try a different HDMI cable first. I would also try a different type of video cable (DP, VGA, DVI, etc.)
When you plug the cable back in is your computer still doing what it was doing when it went green/black? E.g. if it crashes while you are watching a youtube video, is the video still playing while the screen is green/black? Do you hear any Windows notification sounds of disconnected/connected hardware?

Try a different HDMI cable first. I would also try a different type of video cable (DP, VGA, DVI, etc.)

Solution