Question black pixel

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
i've recently got a black pixel and honestly can't tell if its a dead one or stuck i say recenetly its my first time seeing it anyway but ofc now i cant unsee it

and the monitor is 15days old since i've had it a Samsung G7 but im thinking its a dead one since its a black pixel
Screenshot_2023-01-14-02-59-48-228_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
Try to play some long movies to see if the pixel changes its color or intensity.

I've heard that some manufacturers won't fix the issue unless you get more than 3 dead pixels.

Maybe you can work something out with the seller.
i got it through amazon i got in contact with them they sent me a replacement and i just need to return my old one

i was polite and straight forward with the customer support i went into detail of all the things i've done to fix it so far but he walked me through some "fix" by turn my monitor on and off 5 times i was polite and followed his instructions and he just said "alright we will send u a new one next working day" tbh i was expecting them want me send it back first then they will send one but this works too lol

Reactions: lvt
i got it through amazon i got in contact with them they sent me a replacement and i just need to return my old one

i was polite and straight forward with the customer support i went into detail of all the things i've done to fix it so far but he walked me through some "fix" by turn my monitor on and off 5 times i was polite and followed his instructions and he just said "alright we will send u a new one next working day" tbh i was expecting them want me send it back first then they will send one but this works too lol

Glad to hear about your positive customer experience.