[SOLVED] black screen after a computer restart

Sep 29, 2019
This has happened to me for the first time,I restarted my pc and it booted up,but after like 2-3 seconds,the screen went black,I could still se my cursor,after like 10-15 seconds the black screen went away and everything went back to normal,could this be my GPUs fault..?

Rtx 2080ti
R7 3700x
X570 gaming edge WiFi mobo
16gb 3200mhz ram(xmp)
Cxm 650w 80+ psu

Please help lol

Solution
Has this only happened once? If you can still see the cursor, the GPU is still outputting signal. This sooner sounds like a lag between POST and OS boot.
If it has only happened the once, I wouldn't worry, it happens, but if it becomes a persistent issue, then it could be indicating something else which we can look at.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Has this only happened once? If you can still see the cursor, the GPU is still outputting signal. This sooner sounds like a lag between POST and OS boot.
If it has only happened the once, I wouldn't worry, it happens, but if it becomes a persistent issue, then it could be indicating something else which we can look at.

Solution
Sep 29, 2019
It has only happened once,yes the cursor was still there

TRENDING THREADS