Black screen after Asus logo (no windows 10 spinning dots)

Oct 28, 2018
When I start my new PC, it just shows Asus logo for few secs(normal) after that disk activity is full and a black screen appears. All was good till yesterday but now nothing works. Plus this happens with my old CPU often and I just try interchanging the PSU of the new one with old one and it usually worked. But now it is not working also and new one is also down. I don't know what to do. I don't want to reset. Both the CPUs have the exactly same problem. Looks as if disk is working but nothing shows up. On new CPU, I disabled Fast Boot and it just stuck on Asus logo (NOT black screen). New CPU has UEFI BIOS and old is legacy BIOS. No issue with BIOS on both. No blue Windows logo on both. No beeps at startup. Everything worked correctly till now(new CPU).

NOTE:
1. PSU of new CPU does not work with new CPU but works with old CPU till black screen. (Strange, worked earlier)
2. Replaced CMOS battery.
3. Plugged VGA in internal graphics but it says no signal. (New CPU)

Things not tried:
1. Safe Boot - How do I enter that?(on both CPU)
2. Replace HDD. Don't have a compatible. Old CPU has different connector and new one has SATA adapted.
3. Format - Might work but don't want.

With old CPU this issue is often and it rarely works but when it works it works correctly. I am worried about new CPU. With new CPU only old PSU works but it has only one SATA adapter -- connect it to HDD. No power to CD/DVD drive. No possibility of virus(Kaspersky - licensed). I have UPS which works fine.

Configuration:
1. New CPU:
Intel i5 6400
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4
Seagate HDD 1TB Barracuda
Circle PSU 350W(works with old only)
GeForce 710

2. Old CPU:
Intel Core2Duo E4400
Seagate 160GB HDD
Transcend 2GB DDR2 * 2
Intex 450W(works with both) PSU