Question Black screen after boot up & "Windows could not load correctly" message

Daniel545

Reputable
Aug 27, 2015
Hello, I have recently ran into some issues with my PC. Few days ago I was moving my PC to a LAN party including all the cables monitor etc. Everything was working fine until I got home and reconnected everything back. After booting up the PC i got a Black screen, no errors, no beeps no led lights on the motherboard nothing just a Black screen. So I reconnected everything again and PC booted up just fine, so I thought it was just a loose cable.

Next day same thing happened. I got a Black screen with no errors or anything. I had to restart it multiple times and eventually I got “Windows could not load correctly” message. So I restarted it again and now PC booted up just fine. Tried to restart it few times just in case and it booted up just fine everytime.

I am afraid I will run into this issue again and I would like to get some help with this problem. I have no idea what could cause this or what can be wrong since the PC eventually boots up after few tries and works correctly. I am afraid I might have broken something when I was taking the PC home from the LAN party. What are the possible causes for this problem. Thanks in advance.

PC specs:
Windows 10 64bit
Intel core i5-7600k
Asus tuf z270 Mark 2
Sapphire R9 290x 4gb
Patriot Viper 16gb ram
EVGA supernova 750g+
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS