[SOLVED] black screen after booting the pc on safe mode

Aug 10, 2019
Hiii, I wanted to delete the archives of an old Hard drive so I could get and extra storage, but I didn't have the permissions even after changing them. well, the thing is that I wanted to try it in safe mode but I only got a black screen after booting up. and now every time I try to turn it on, only a black screen shows up.
my OS is windows 10 btw

Solution
I connected my old monitor to test and it was the same, and when I plugged the new on again and worked... don't know what happened but the problem is solved (I unplugged and plugged the monitor several times before for the record)
thanks a bunch for the help!!
Aug 10, 2019
try taking out the rx 570 and only use the apu output?
I tried and still get the black screen, though is not that it doesn't display anything since I get the "No signal entering the power saving mode shortly" message and then goes black. sorry, english is not my first language

Aug 10, 2019
I connected my old monitor to test and it was the same, and when I plugged the new on again and worked... don't know what happened but the problem is solved (I unplugged and plugged the monitor several times before for the record)
thanks a bunch for the help!!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS