Question Black Screen after disabling my Intel integrated graphics card

Feb 6, 2022
Hello.
My PC's monitor has stopped working, turning on but not showing anything.
I connected my PC via HDMI to an external monitor and it worked.
I temporarily disabled Intel's integrated graphics in Device Manager, hoping that was the problem, but it did worse. My screen is now completely black and not being able to connect to an external monitor via HDMI.
So how do I re-enable the Intel GPU, in order to connect it to an external monitor, to backup my data, before sending it to a store to fix the monitor?
Thanks in advance.
My PC is an ASUS, it runs Windows 11 and has both the Intel integrated graphics card and a NVIDIA dedicated one.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Is this laptop or desktop? Sounds like laptop. Igpu is wired to screen and dgpu routes through that interconnect so disabling igpu in device manager cut off both gpu's. What made you do that anyway?

It's not easy to come back from that. Can you access bios at least? It should because Windows, drivers or settings aren't involved yet. If that's the case you can reinstall Windows. What about safemode, can you boot to there?

Feb 6, 2022
Is this laptop or desktop? Sounds like laptop. Igpu is wired to screen and dgpu routes through that interconnect so disabling igpu in device manager cut off both gpu's. What made you do that anyway?

It's not easy to come back from that. Can you access bios at least? It should because Windows, drivers or settings aren't involved yet. If that's the case you can reinstall Windows. What about safemode, can you boot to there?
I have tried to access BIOS. It probably does, but I can't see anything because of the monitor.
How can I access Safe Mode and re-enable the iGPU if I have this hardware problem with my monitor?
Should I repair the monitor first and then try to get the GPU back on?
Thanks.