Black screen after installing ANY drivers for ASUS ATI Radeon 6850.

marcpas442

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Hello. I formatted my harddrive and installed windows 7 professional. I installed all the important motherboard drivers etc. When I installed ANY (no matter if from the original cd that came with the graphic card or drivers which I used before formatting my hard drive), my screen would go black after a restart. It runs fine on safemode. Every time I've tried other drivers I used DDU v17 to uninstall them properly. When windows downloads some updates and installs them, the problem would show up again (black screen), so i disabled windows update. I replaced the GPU's thermal paste with no effect. I also must mention that i had problems with installing Windows 7 from USB so I had to copy it to the harddrive and boot it from there.
Here is what TechPowerUp shows: https://i.gyazo.com/bcbaeda46b85d8767e16e6d986b93d62.png

Here is what xdiag and device manager show: https://i.gyazo.com/73bfded6135113108b0db98dbc051203.png

My specs are:
ASUS Motherboard P8H61-M PRO
RAM corsair 8 gb
Intel i5 2500
I really , really need your help here.

--UPDATE (19 January 2017)--
I've checked my friend's graphic card on my PC and it worked well so I came to the conclusion that mine is toast.
I've tried the ressurection by putting it into the oven for 9 minutes on around 210 °C. The process worked and the card runs well so far. It's a temporary fix so I'll tell you when will the card fail again.

--UPDATE (12 April 2018)--
If anyone is wondering, the GPU is still running.

marcpas442

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017

No I didn't.
I took a baking tin, layed it out with aluminum foil. Removed the radiator part from the graphic card, remooved thermal paste, covered plastic connector from the ventilator with aluminum foil. Then I made balls out of allu foil to support my graphic card on the baking tin, so it doesn't touch the surface. Preheated the oven to 210°. Put the graphic card in. After the baking I've let it cool down in room temperature while still not touching the surface.