[SOLVED] Black Screen after launching/closing games

DeanTH23

Reputable
Aug 17, 2019
Ryzen 5 3600 Auto overclocked using the game mode from Ryzen Master app.
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3.200MHz Dual Channel 16-18-18-18-36.
ASUS TUF X570
1660Ti Gaming X stock settings,latest GTX driver
RMx 650W 80+Gold
AOC G2590QVX 75Hz 1080p G-Sync Enabled

Black Screen for a second or two,when I'm launching or quit Csgo and LoL...
The issue doesn't occur with other games like tomb raider games,ETS2,FIFA19,RDR2 etc.

I had a similar issue before but with alt tabing and i figured out that Windows ran at 60Hz instead of 75 so i fixed it.
But this time i just don't know.
I reinstalled NVIDIA's driver.
I changed refresh rate to 60Hz,then back to 75 from Windows advanced display settings.
Checked for loosened cables.
Nothing worked.

I don't think it's a hardware issue because the performance in game is the exact same.Nothing unusual.
And never faced a similar black screen while in game...Only during the transition from Desktop to these 2 games and from the games to the Desktop.

Any ideas would be great.Thank you!

Solution
Problem probably solved.
I checked the event viewer after the issue occured and i saw an error related to Dragon Center from MSI.
LoL,Csgo and Valorant were automatically assigned to "Extreme Gaming Performance" and "True Color" effects and somehow it caused the black screens.

DeanTH23

Reputable
Aug 17, 2019
Problem probably solved.
I checked the event viewer after the issue occured and i saw an error related to Dragon Center from MSI.
LoL,Csgo and Valorant were automatically assigned to "Extreme Gaming Performance" and "True Color" effects and somehow it caused the black screens.

Solution