Question Black screen after motherboard logo appears.

Sep 7, 2020
Recently ive changed most of my hardwares such as motherboard, CPU, RAM. and Graphics Card. Considered it to be an upgrade.

From-

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 @3.30 GHz (2 CPU)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Memory : 16GB RAM (ddr3)
GPU : Geforce GTX 750
motherboard : GIGABYTE H61M-DS2

Into-

Motherboard : Asrock A320M HDV R4.0
GPU : MSI Gtx 1050TI
RAM : ddr4 8GB (2x)
Processor : AMD Ryzen 3 1300x

Im still using my HDD and SSD into my new hardwares, at first everything seems fine and all, the asrock logo pops up for a second and then it turns into a black screen. I can still access BIOS after i turned my computer on and i dont know what to do after.
Ive tried “Easy Driver Installation” from tool section in BIOS so far.

Can someone help? I would be gladly appriciate it. Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU and it's age. Reinstall the OS, see if the problem is resolved(it should since you're suggested to reinstall your OS once you migrate from one motherboard to another).

You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for the motherboard. Create your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Reactions: Kenny2111
Sep 7, 2020
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU and it's age. Reinstall the OS, see if the problem is resolved(it should since you're suggested to reinstall your OS once you migrate from one motherboard to another).

You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for the motherboard. Create your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

i have created my bootable USB installer with windows media creation tool in it, i have changed the boot option in bios too, but as soon as it restart and boots up again, the infinite loop shows up and i have been waiting for 30 minutes, it wont take me into the windows installer, is this common?