Black Screen After windows Logo

christopunch

Reputable
Sep 22, 2014
Everything was working fine on my system yesterday. Today i turned on my system and my Asus Logo popped up, then the windows logo, then Windows logo with loading circle, then black. After about 2 mins i pressed Ctr/alt/del then my lock screen popped up.1 test i (pressed nothing it took about 2-3mins to get lock screen). 2 test (i waited a min or so then pressed left click and it popped up a few seconds later) After testing repeatedly i dont know what the problem is...

Thanks for your responses

Solution
sometimes does that after its installed updates usually goes away after a couple of restarts

if it doesnt use msconfig to check what unnecessary things are loading at start up
Make sure you don't have 2 screens or a tv attached and it thinks that other device has become the primary video device (this bit me a couple times). If that isn't it then I would boot into safe mode and remove the video driver and see if the default windows driver allows you to get back in.

christopunch

Reputable
Sep 22, 2014

The thing is i dont really need to boot safe mode because once those few mins are up, the lock screen pops up and then i can use my computer normal, gaming ect.. Its just windows (i think) is booting up slowy or somthing..

TRENDING THREADS