Question Black screen after windows logo

Nov 19, 2019
Today i swapped my old mb, cpu and ram to r5 2600x asrock B450m steel legend and g skill aegis 3000mhz ram. After installing all of it i tried to boot pc but its only going to windows logo and then screen becomes black and nothing happens. Pw, rs buttons, keyboard and mouse doesnt works. I cant go to safe mode or run a windows installator from usb drive.

Lutfij

Titan
Regardless of what OS you're using, it's standard practice to reinstall your OS after you swap out the motherboard, CPU and ram combo. Also, you should make sure you're on the latest BIOS update prior to installing your OS.

Speaking of OS, if you're working with Windows 10, what version were you on?

On second thoughts, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Nov 19, 2019
As i said i cant reinstall windows bcs screen goes black even during booting from bootable usb drive.

Cpu: r5 2600x
Motherboard: asrock b450m steel legend
Ram: g-skill aegis 3000mhz 16gb
SSD: goodram 120gb
HDD: samsung 1tb
GPU: rx 580 8gb
Psu:chieftec 500w bronze plus

I was wondering that maybe PSU doesnt have enought power but thats not it bcs i swapped my rx 580 to some old radeon and black screen was still occuring

Nov 19, 2019
Today i swapped my old mb, cpu and ram to r5 2600x asrock B450m steel legend and g skill aegis 3000mhz ram. After installing all of it i tried to boot pc but its only going to windows logo and then screen becomes black and nothing happens. Pw, rs buttons, keyboard and mouse doesnt works. I cant go to safe mode or run a windows installator from usb drive.
I forgot to mention that it says no signal before going black