[SOLVED] Black screen and cpu 100%

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, when i play games or have my pc for a long time open my screen suddenly goes black and then back to normal and then after a few second back to black and when i look in task manager cpu goes to 100%. I think it is because it's very hot right now in my country. When i feel on my case the place where my cpu is from above it feels pretty hot.

My specs are
Amd athlon x4
Gtx 1050 ti

I hope it's not the cpu because the cpu placed by a professional shop. And the screen doesn't flikker but it's more like it's working hard on doing something i always hear the sound when you unplug a usb or something. If you could help me thank you.

Solution
cpu at 100% when nothings on is a pretty old bug in windows, apart from that let your pc cool off, place it in a cool place, probably in an air conditioned room

DanteKid

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
Eugm i think i found the problem my front fan isn't like turning and can't cool the pc :(
How many degress are there in your contry and could you use MSI Afterburner and OSD and tell me how hot does the CPU get, does your computer function properly when this happens, can you tab out, is the CPU throttling?

Aug 22, 2019
cpu at 100% when nothings on is a pretty old bug in windows, apart from that let your pc cool off, place it in a cool place, probably in an air conditioned room

Solution