Black Screen and Forced Restart

Jan 30, 2019
I am on Windows 10.
I am playing warframe and sometimes i can play it without any issues for a few hours. but without a doubt eventually while playing all of my screens will go black and i have to manually restart my pc.

i have already gone through all my drivers updated what i had to, i have re-installed windows 10, i have flashed my bios, i have run multiple stress tests, i have checked for overheating and everything is fine running at normal temps, ram is good did memtest, cpu is good, graphics card is fine, and to no avail after trying everything i can think of i do not know what to do. i have also checked the know applications to cause issues with warframe and i have none of them installed or running.

i do play other games and none of them have this problem. and it doesnt do it in any other application. and i have no other software on this pc besides steam, my drivers, discord, google chrome, and i dont know what could be causing this issue.

specs-

cpu: ryzen 7 2700x

mobo: asus b450-f

gpu: rx 480 8gb

ram: 4x 8gb g skill trident z rgb

storage: 860 evo 500gb and 970 evo 500gb m.2

psu: evga 750 watt bronze

I have read many different forum posts and cannot seem to find a solid cause for this issue and i know warframe isnt the best optimized game but it works fine on my friends pc that is almost the exact same as mine.
thank you for any help anyone can provide ill try about anything at this point to get my pc to work properly.

Jan 30, 2019
Do you need technical support for your PC or laptop? My Phone Support is here to help. As long as you have phone and internet access, our highly trained experts can connect to your PC and fix problems, answer questions, and teach you how to better use your computer.

Jan 30, 2019

would having 32gb at 2133mhz actually make my pc crash like that? i know it is a slower speed but at the same ttime the utilization is usually 6-7gb out of the 32gb when i am playing and it crashes.