Question Black screen and gpu fans ramping 100% or random shut down and auto restart

Jan 1, 2022
Hi. Can anyone help me please? I have a problem for a while. The problem is when i am playing games, i get random black screen and gpu fans ramping to 100% or my pc shut down and restart. The temperatures are fine.
My spec is: i9 9900k delided, cooler noctua nh d-15, aorus z390 pro, 32gb ram corsair lpx vengence 3000mhz, 2080 super, psu corsair cx750m.
I will post a link with hwinfo log while i am gaming warframe 7 minutes and black screen and fans 100% of gpu and another log with 10min aida64 stress test which didnt crash or
something. (cpu,fpu,cache,memory,gpu check).
I also ran an 1 occt that test equivalent to prime95 small tft 1 hour nothing happend.
https://files.fm/u/d8ru96mkm#_=_

Jan 1, 2022
Hi and thanks for the replies. That troubleshot will not work since the black screen is a crash and only restarting the pc with the button fix that. The windows is fresh installed with last drivers. Bios too..

Jan 1, 2022
Tried eveything. Chaning graphic slot.. reconnecting all cables. Chaning the ac power cable. I also ran a game on the integrated graphic! And same, black screen crash and gpu fans 100%.