Kyomkx9978

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
So I normally tried to open my pc then it showed me this
(Idk how to get picture here so just search "cpu fan error") and I looked at my fan and it seemed to work just fine so I tried go to bios or whatever it called then I made the pc to ignore the fan then I saved the settings and restarted and then the problem was gone but now all I can see is a blank black screen after startup anyone help?

Kyomkx9978

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
So when I start my pc after I see my Republic of gamers logo the screen goes black I cannot even go to safe mode after like 10mins I see windows showing me a blue screen with the problem 0xc000000f then I closed my pc again and started it and I waited another 10mins and I got another problem which was 0xc000000e9 tried it again got same stuff help? Windows 10

Kyomkx9978

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
full system spec?
did something happened to the pc recently?
Cpu i7-3770k fans are from corsair same with ram ddr3 motherboard is maximus v formula and gpu is 1050ti gtx and the hard disk 2 from Samsung and one from hgst and before I get this problem I had problem with the cpu fan it gave me a black screen with text of the stuff inside my pc and it said "cpu fan error" I fixed this problem by going to bios and I changed the settings of the pc to ignore the fan when I restarted the pc I got the blank black screen