Black Screen Crassh

HeAdShOt1105

Reputable
Mar 23, 2014
When I play steam games or games downloaded from the internett my corandomly exits the game in the middle of me playing it happens to all games i have on my PC wtf?!

Checking78

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013

Here are a few suggestions, not knowing what video cards, operating system etc. you are using. 1)do a defragmentation, 2)update all drivers, 3)if you are running crossfire; disable it as not all games are crossfire compatible. 4)make sure you have lots of spare memory as the newer games are huge and getting bigger. If these suggestions do not help, pick one of the games you are attempting to play, in your case, through Steam: 1)totally uninstall the game 2)uninstall any malware programs, 3)uninstall any anti virus programs. The reason I say this, I have found some anti virus programs when supposedly are disabled, do not totally disable. After you have done this, reinstall your game, launch it and try playing it. If the game works then reinstall your anti virus program.
I personally had a similar problem when downloading a couple of games through Steam: 1)if crossfire was enabled, Sleeping Dogs and Sniper Elite V2 would not launch. The computer would crash. Up came a blue screen resulting in a restart. Disabling crossfire, both of these games played 100%. Trying to download another game, 1)I had to totally uninstall the antivirus program I was running as turning it off still left some areas operable. 2)another program "Malware" which is excellent in normal use had to be uninstalled as it would constantly pop up, interrupting the download. Once this game was downloaded, launched and played to prove it working, I was able to go back and install my antivirus and malware programs.
Quite often when going to download or install games from a disc, there are warnings included to disable or remove antivirus or malware programs. Good luck.

Checking78

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
HeAdShOt1105: Which anti virus program are you using? I recently tried Avast Premier 2014 and Bitdefender 2014 Total Security. I previously uninstalled the anti virus program I had. I had to go back to Bitdefender 2013. Avast 2014 and Bitdefender 2014 would block previously installed and played games from working. If I uninstalled whichever one of these I had installed, the games played. Bitdefender 2013 has been working for me since. Good luck.