[SOLVED] Black screen during boot, boots normal until it hits black screen

Nov 9, 2021
Hello guys!
I have put together a brand new pc besides of GPU for obvious reasons. The reason i bought a new pc was because i ran into a problem that professionals couldnt solve. When i booted up it would go through the normal boot process, the normal screen with the little circles spinning would pop up then after a couple seconds it would freeze then go to a black screen. I have also has this problem with my nee computer but with the same gpu, but i have been able to download windows and almost finish downloading all the required updates and graphics drivers.

850 watt 80+ gold Corsair
1tb Samsung ssd
2 Tb sea gate hhd
2070 super
Ryzen 7 5800x
Z73 kraken cpu cooler
32 Gb of vengeance pro 8x4
N7 B550
I also have had the gpu for 2 years

Thanks if anyone reads this and can help me! :)

Last edited:
I've seen similar things happen when you install with more than one drive.
I've seen similar things happen when you use an OS that was installed on another machine.

"When i booted up it would go through the normal boot process, the normal screen with the little circles spinning would pop up then after a couple seconds it would freeze then go to a black screen. "

This is right after the clean Windows install?

Nov 9, 2021
After downloading windows and almost getting to being able to log in, it went to the black screen and then i would wait for 30 minutes and still on a black screen then i restarted and it would go through the normal boot process, the normal screen with the little circles spinning would pop up then after a couple seconds it would freeze then go to a black screen. I also deleted the windows donwload software off of the usb then downloaded again, and still didnt work

Nov 9, 2021
I have tried, even though windows is on the hard drive or ssd it will do the same thing which is going through the normal boot process, the normal screen with the little circles spinning would pop up then after a couple seconds it would freeze then go to a black screen. I got everything new except the graphics card and that is the only thing that could be wrong, right?