Question Black screen during use

Jul 14, 2020
Components:

CPU - Ryzen 2600
MOBO - MSI B450 Tomahawk (with last BIOS)
PSU - be quiet pure power 11 700w
GPU - SAPPHIRE NITRO+ SPECIAL EDITION RX 590
RAM - 2x HX432C18FB2/8
DATA - SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus (500GB), 1TB 3.5 HDD and 500GB 2.5 HDD
SYSTEM - WIN 10 2004 (clean install)

Problem:

During some work, a black screen may fly out (sometimes the image may freeze in front of it and the sound will begin to distort) and all connected devices will turn off (the backlight on the keyboard and mouse goes out)
During the assembly of this PC, I had slightly different components.
What I changed:
  1. Power supply - FPS 600W on bequiet 700w
  2. SSD - Transend 128 GB (SATA) on Samsung 512GB m.2
  3. Case
On early drivers for the RX 590 (summer-fall 2019), after restarting the computer, Radeon showed that the driver was suspended (or something like that). Now on the new version of this notice there is no. I also reinstalled Windows about 10 times during the entire use of the PC, but this did not give any result.
Now I gave the RX 590 to the store for maintenance and they gave me an 8GB RX 570 as a temporary replacement (before installing, I deleted the old drivers via DDU in safe mode), but nothing changed
I have been experiencing this problem throughout the whole time of using new components (for 1 year already). It may not be during the week, but may occur several times after starting the PC or during the game / simple viewing in the browser. Also, after the black screen appears on the EZ Debug LED, the CPU lights up and does not disappear. I had to make a Hard Reset or force turn off and turn on the computer every time after the black screen.