[SOLVED] Black screen error

Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys, i wonder if anyone have an idea to help me.
Today when i turned on my computer everything was fine till after windows 7 logo, my screen was all black and it said no signal but keyboard was still working i even could get to the desktop but still not seeing anything.

I used safe mode and uninstalled nvidia drivers and it worked!!!!! But when i downloaded the drivers again i got the same problem

I also tried installing old drivers but it didn't work :(

Windows 7-64
Intel g4560
Evga SC 1060 6 gb
8 ram

Captaingadget

Reputable
Jan 20, 2017
When you uninstalled the drivers did you use DDU? I had the same problem a few days ago with it flicking on and off and black screen before getting to windows, but always fine in safe mode and I uninstalled the drivers using DDU in safe mode and then installed the latest one and it seems ok now. *Touch wood!

Aug 17, 2018
When you uninstalled the drivers did you use DDU? I had the same problem a few days ago with it flicking on and off and black screen before getting to windows, but always fine in safe mode and I uninstalled the drivers using DDU in safe mode and then installed the latest one and it seems ok now. *Touch wood!
No i didn't now ill try
Thx for the reply

Aug 17, 2018
I found the problem, i use a tv as monitor so to check if it was that
i tried with a real one instead of a tv and it worked, in the tv i restored the config and changed the hdmi ports, thanks for your time and have a nice week