Question Black screen, fans goes max, some wierd CPU fan crash

Dec 30, 2019
It started few month ago, PC does this very few times, today it did again, started searching on internet, like few month back, i get same answers ! Its GPU problem ! But i dont thinks so, i was looking around in BIOS, ( i have Gigabye Z390 Gaming motherboard) i went to Smart Fan 5 in Bios, there was CPU fan and when i chnage speed to full speed, it did it same, first goes CPU fan full speed, then other fans and then goes secreeen balck and need hard reset, i try it again and same result ! I dont understand whats wrong ???

Jul 28, 2019
I've run into this problem before on my PC. Reading around, most articles said the primary problem is that it is either the GPU or CPU that is overheating to a blackscreen. Personally, I cleaned out the inside of my case, diassembled the CPU fan from the CPU, cleaned off the old thermal paste from both ends, and reapplied new thermal paste. It fixed my blackscreen issues.

I also read that it is possible the thermal paste on the GPU may need replacing, too, but I'd rather not disassemble my graphics card to check.

Dec 30, 2019
OK, there was new thing i discover, when this happen again, my discord still worked, i played BF5, and i was still can talk my friends, then in search i google what is the problem, i found many thing, one was maybe not right cable monitor to GPU, i use DP, iknow try HDMI, but then i was thinking how monitor to video card cable thing change my CPU problem( i had saome wierd fan problem, like i describe before) ??? Are there any change this works ?