premnath4497

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
Recently , not even a day.
I've upgraded my pc.
Specs :
CPU : AMD FX 6300
GPU : Nvidia GTX 750 Ti
Motherboard : Gigabyte M68MT-S2P (rev 3.1)
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3922#ov
PSU : Bulzer 450 W ( Yeah , I can't even find this on google)

So , yesterday , I start off playing Far cry 3. It worked really well...like really well.
I played around 10-20mins .Nothing happened.But , the next time I ran the game...It suddenly freezed and the monitor went into "power saving mode".My heart sank.I tried this again.Same thing.I thought it might be the problem of the game. So , I've played Arkham Origins. I played till the Croc Boss fight. As he reaches his Bat Cave...Blank screen :s ....But , when I played Black Ops 2 on medium...I played around 30mins without anything. Well , I'll try again and tell you (Black Ops 2). When , I played Crysis 2 , it said that "Nvidia driver has failed but recovered".I played again and same thing...
Note : It goes Black screen/Freezes/White screen.

Anyways , my deductions where...

1.It must be the PSU , it's 450 W...(I'll post the image soon)...but Even let's say ,it runs at 400 W...it should suffice ,both 750 ti (Which needs 400W)...Right? I don't know about this.

2.http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2102531/m68mt-s2p-compatibility-6300.html
(DO you think the Mobo didn't support the CPU? It runs like a charm though)

3.I think it must be overheating.Because , the way all components got stuffed in the cabinet ,makes me think.Because , I've read if the cpu or gpu overheats it just shuts down.

Well , to be honest , I just can't buy anything. Not even the psu....Just can't.
What do you want me to do?

1.Put the GPU aside till I get the PSU? Or Can the GPU run like this .....(doesn't it affect in the long run?)
2. Use the MSI Afterburner to underclock or limit my fan speeds to lower the Power consumption?

Guys , thanks for reading.I'm really in a very big problem.
Sorry for typing so much. I really thank anyone who read this.
Thank you :)