Question black screen in games

Jan 26, 2020
So I’ve been playing games on the same rig for 4 months now, but all of a sudden for the past 3 days my rig has been blacking out and restarting everytime I play games. I’m worried that my rx570 is broken and unable to function as properly as before, even when my average temps range from 50-70

Jan 26, 2020
Which power supply is it? brand and model

update the driver to the latest version from amd.com
try older drivers (use ddu uninstaller to remove all amd gpu drivers before installing other drivers)

check the temperature of your CPU as well

so I’ve tried downloading older drivers, however it still does the same thing for games like CSGO, Warframe and does the same thing at Heaven Benchmark (at Ultra setting where the highest fps reached was 100+ fps) My PSU that has served me for 4 months is a CVS PS3 700w that came in with the case. My CPU (i5-7400) temps also range from 50-70 degrees celsius like my GPU. I’ve tried playing Minecraft before I uninstalled the GPU drivers and installing older ones and seemed to work without blacking out and restarting. It’s also worth noting that my GPU drivers were at its latest before I installed older drivers