Question Black screen no charge indicator

Jul 14, 2024
laptop model:laptop 15 fd0058tu
today decided to check the fans and i open it and clean it with brush then try to open the ram just to check and place it back then put all back together and screen wont power up with no light indicator at power button and charge port on....anyone could help me :)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to disconnect from the wall(after it's powered down), remove the ram, then press and hold down the power button for 30seconds.

Did you reseat everything in the reverse order in which you'd disassembled the laptop/parts for cleaning? You can take the stick of ram and with an eraser clean the gold contacts on the stick of ram, wipe clean off of any eraser lint and then reseat in the ram slot.

Reactions: gin122
Jul 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to disconnect from the wall(after it's powered down), remove the ram, then press and hold down the power button for 30seconds.

Did you reseat everything in the reverse order in which you'd disassembled the laptop/parts for cleaning? You can take the stick of ram and with an eraser clean the gold contacts on the stick of ram, wipe clean off of any eraser lint and then reseat in the ram slot.
i reseat all with this order
first i just open fans==>ram then i did it reverse reseat the ram==>fans

update:
I've tried your method still dont work

Last edited: