Black screen of death

Sep 8, 2018
I attempted to install windows 7 on my laptop ( acer nitro 5 ) the screen is broken so I cannot see the boot screen. I turn it on and it doesn't connect to the small TV I've been using and shuts off after a little while.
( function keys did not help ) is there some way for me to repair my bootloader without another pc?
thanks in advance

Solution
You can try to run the first part of the setup with the drive in another system, then at the first reboot shut down the computer and swap the drive into the Acer laptop, but without a screen you may be stuck with the setup with not being able to see anything. You can try to disconnect the screen from the motherboard and see if the system will output to the video out port then during setup.
You can try to run the first part of the setup with the drive in another system, then at the first reboot shut down the computer and swap the drive into the Acer laptop, but without a screen you may be stuck with the setup with not being able to see anything. You can try to disconnect the screen from the motherboard and see if the system will output to the video out port then during setup.

Solution