Question Black Screen of Death?

Nov 22, 2022
So I am trying to troubleshoot this issue. I am black screening whenever I am playing a graphic heavy game like MW2. I get a few matches in and the screen goes black and there is a windows error sound, but I cant locate it after a restart.
Troubleshooting i've done that has not fixed the issue, i stopped using pigtails on gpu, changed fans to go off of Molex, updated to current bios, updated GPU driver, reimaged PC to base win10.
Specs:
CPU- Intel Core i9 11900k, AIO Corsair Hyro Series H150i Pro RGB
GPU- NVIDIA GeFoirce RTX 3080 Ti, EKWB EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 (I did my own loop)
Mobo- Z590 AORUS PRO AX
Ram- Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 DDR4 X4
Storage- 2 SSDs, 1 m.2
Fans- 6 Fans including the AIO fans and Radiator fans
PSU- RM850x

So I am trying to troubleshoot this issue. I am black screening whenever I am playing a graphic heavy game like MW2. I get a few matches in and the screen goes black and there is a windows error sound, but I cant locate it after a restart.
Troubleshooting i've done that has not fixed the issue, i stopped using pigtails on gpu, changed fans to go off of Molex, updated to current bios, updated GPU driver, reimaged PC to base win10.
Specs:
CPU- Intel Core i9 11900k, AIO Corsair Hyro Series H150i Pro RGB
GPU- NVIDIA GeFoirce RTX 3080 Ti, EKWB EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 (I did my own loop)
Mobo- Z590 AORUS PRO AX
Ram- Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 DDR4 X4
Storage- 2 SSDs, 1 m.2
Fans- 6 Fans including the AIO fans and Radiator fans
PSU- RM850x
tried to reflash the gpu vbios and reinstalling gpu driver (ddu clean and do not restart, disconnect internet before doing, after ddu immidiately install gpu driver)?