Question Black Screen on brand new graphics card :(((

Aug 27, 2019
I bought an msi rx 560 4gb oc edition and when i put it in my desktop pc it just wouldnt show the screen no matter the cable i was using to connect to the monitor, it is a brand new graphics card and the fan does spin on startup, on my older graphics card this problem wouldnt occur, but on this one it does, i am very confused and dont know what to do, and no i dont have integretated graphics i could disable. i tried the dvi cable, the hdmi and the displayport, none worked although i have a suspicion that it might be my power supply because it only has 350 watts, so i put in a 500w power supply and the recommended amount is 400w it states on the box of the gpu, but thus it sill does not work at all, it just shows a black screen and doesnt want to boot at all and there is no beeping whatsoeveron startup.

Aug 27, 2019
No, Its an itx gpu, it doesnt have any power connectors i checked it again to make sure, today i also updated my BIOS, i have to buy a new power supply, ill get a 450w evga + because i read its recommended for a 400w power supply so ill go get that and ill try to make it work.