• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Black screen on MSI Gt75

Jul 22, 2021
Kubuntu 21.04 was working well for one week. After restart the laptop, it was not going to desktop . So with quick trouble shooting I add nomodest to the grub. After this I got black screen. I can't access the bios. I did some bios resetting with battery swap but still got black screen. Your help in this issue is welcomed.
Things I did:
Ram removed,
New hardisk with kubuntu

Jul 21, 2021
On a Gateway P-7811 FX I held the power button closed for 5+ seconds until it powered up then down. Depressing the power button again momentarily the machine started.

chaoyang

Prominent
Oct 24, 2019
So when has this problem occurred and what were you doing with the laptop before it has occurred? Were you trying to upgrade the components?

Jul 22, 2021
So when has this problem occurred and what were you doing with the laptop before it has occurred? Were you trying to upgrade the components?
[/QUOTE
It was on during night.In morning some aap were freeze so I restart it. And it was not going beyond MSI logo. I mistakenly change some bios setting with fast boot on, ACHI to Intel and then back to ACHI

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS