Black Screen on Nvidia Control Panel and Netflix

Mar 9, 2018
So I've had this computer for a couple weeks now, runs games amazingly, I had no problems with it until I wanted to change some settings on Nvidia Control Panel, as soon as I right click my desktop and click on control panel, the screen goes black (almost like the monitor shuts off for 1 or 2 seconds) then Nvidia Control Panel opens up, whenever I click on any of the options it does the exact same thing but I can still change my settings etc, this also happens with Netflix (the app and on chrome) as soon as I click on a movie or tv show it starts playing as soon as the screen has gone black, I can hear it but not see it, it'll show me the screen while the movie is playing for like 2 seconds then it goes back to black, the only luck I've had with fixing this is moving the DVI cable to the top input so it runs on the Intel Processor, After that Netflix works fine but when I try open Nvidia Control Panel obviously it says it doesn't open because I'm no longer using my Nvidia Drivers. Please can someone help? I've seen people with similar problems but not exactly my problem. (The Screen also flashes a couple of times on when I sign into Windows)

Mar 9, 2018
My Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram
2x PNY GTX 770 Factory OC in SLI
256 GB SSD + 1.5 TB HDD

PSU: FSP AURUM CM 750W (it's the 750w)

I don't know if I had this issue to begin with or not, I didn't get Netflix or open Nvidia Control Panel until recently, it also happens with Nvidia GeForce Experience and when I've signed into Windows it flashes a couple times, all I have done to resolve this issue so far is try reinstall the nvidia drivers, remove them and get older ones, and update all my drivers on device manager, nothing has worked. I thought it was the monitor at first but when I plugged my DVI cable into the top input and only ran my Intel Card I didn't get the flashing issue, it doesn't affect any of my games though, and I play some heavy games.
UPDATE: Just found out my screen also flashes black whenever I open any movies using Windows Media Player.

so your graphics while gaming arent affected even though you are running your monitor off the MB instead of the graphics card? before you take everything apart you you try any of the other display outputs on the cards? what connector are you using hdmi or dvi? doesnt matter just try something different.

TRENDING THREADS