Question Black screen on prebuilt PC

May 1, 2021
my monitor turns black and the monitor is on and fans start going loud as hell, pretty certain on gpu, and i feel wind from the gpu.
gpu: rtx 2080 super , and i have an ibuypower pc, kinda sad but at the time i didnt know that it wasnt a good brand for pcs, any idea why its happening?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is your prebuilt system? On another note, can you remove the side panels for the chassis and inspect the make and model of the PSU in the build? You might want to also scope out the make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version that you're on at the time of writing. You can use CPU-Z for the latter but you can't avoid the side panels in order to know what the PSU is.

May 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is your prebuilt system? On another note, can you remove the side panels for the chassis and inspect the make and model of the PSU in the build? You might want to also scope out the make and model of your motherboard and the BIOS version that you're on at the time of writing. You can use CPU-Z for the latter but you can't avoid the side panels in order to know what the PSU is.
ight my prebuilt is about 1 year and 4 months old about (jan 2020) and the bios version is p1.00 if you can do anything with it? but update it now just happens after playing a game like valorant or rocket league in like 5 or less minutes, and i cant see my psu and i can hardly search it up or it will take like an hour or something idk, but i cant open the side panel for it.